With flu season rapidly approaching, the White County Senior Citizen’s Center will be having two flu shot clinics at their Center located at 113 South Walnut Street in Carmi. The first clinic will be held Friday, Sept 21 from 10 am to 12:30 pm and will be hosted by Plum Street Pharmacy. The second clinic will be held on Friday, Oct 5 from 9 am to 1 pm and will be hosted by Walmart Pharmacy. The Walmart Pharmacy clinic will also be offering pneumonia shots and T-Dap shots. Anyone who wants a shot should bring their insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid card with them. Cash or check will also be accepted. You may contact the Center at 618-382-3111 or 618-382-8794 for more information.
- Carmi city council approves contract with Mt. Carmel firm to replace water pressure station
- White County ambulance accident injures one; unit put out of service
- Bulldog volleyball team wins first Regional Championship since 1977
- Carmi Christmas Pageant Set
- Freon leak forces evacuation of Carmi Wal-Mart store
- Carmi lighted Christmas Parade set for Saturday, November 27
- Norris City employees approved for one time covid hazard pay
- Freon Leak forces Evacuation Carmi Wal-Mart Store
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.