The warning signs of Alzheimer’s disease are often dismissed as side effects of normal aging. If you or someone you know is experiencing memory loss or behavioral changes, it’s time to learn the facts. Early detection gives you a chance to begin drug therapy, enroll in clinical studies and plan for the future. Attend this training to learn the 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s disease. We’ll separate myth from reality and address commonly-held fears about Alzheimer’s in America. Hear from people who have the disease and find out how to recognize the signs in yourself and others. This program is 1.5 hours and includes time for questions and answers. Know the Ten Signs is taking place at the Carmi Public Library located at 103 Slocumb Street on Oct. 18 at Noon. Lunch will be generously provided by Botsch & Associates, CPA’s with RSVP. To reserve your spot please call 618-382-5277.
- Carmi city council approves contract with Mt. Carmel firm to replace water pressure station
- White County ambulance accident injures one; unit put out of service
- Bulldog volleyball team wins first Regional Championship since 1977
- Carmi Christmas Pageant Set
- Freon leak forces evacuation of Carmi Wal-Mart store
- Carmi lighted Christmas Parade set for Saturday, November 27
- Norris City employees approved for one time covid hazard pay
- Freon Leak forces Evacuation Carmi Wal-Mart Store
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.