Southeastern Illinois Center for Pastoral Counseling is sponsoring free support group meetings at the First United Methodist Church in Carmi at the SICPC office downstairs. The grief support group meets on the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 6 – 7 pm and is for anyone who has experienced a loss (death of a loved one, divorce, long-term illness, etc.). Upcoming meetings will be Oct 11, Nov 8, and Dec 13. Th support group is led by Brenda Knuckles. For more information, please call 618-382-5548 or visit www.freewebs.com/sicpc2006.
- Carmi city council approves contract with Mt. Carmel firm to replace water pressure station
- White County ambulance accident injures one; unit put out of service
- Bulldog volleyball team wins first Regional Championship since 1977
- Carmi Christmas Pageant Set
- Freon leak forces evacuation of Carmi Wal-Mart store
- Carmi lighted Christmas Parade set for Saturday, November 27
- Norris City employees approved for one time covid hazard pay
- Freon Leak forces Evacuation Carmi Wal-Mart Store
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.